Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West "Beyonce Had One of The Best Videos of All Time!"

Kanye West RUDELY interupted Taylor Swift's acceptance speech last night during her speech for "Best Female Video of the Year" for "You Belong With Me". Kanye recently published an apology on his website stating:
I feel like Ben Stiller in Meet the Parents when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave… That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in any way to take it from her. I am truly sorry."
Who uses a third-rate comedy movie in an apology? Ya know besides reatrds and assholes?
Taylor, known for bashing a few exes or two later commented saying:
"Well, I was standing on stage because I was really excited because I had just won the award. And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."
She also remianed cool when being questioned about the asshole himself!
"Well, I was standing on stage because I was really excited because I had just won the award. And then I was really excited because Kanye West was on stage. And then I wasn't so excited anymore after that."
Conclusion of last night?
Kanye West is an asshole, Robert Pattinson is a drunk, Lady GaGa is a freak, and Beyonce is an angel! Oh! And water is wet! Just stating the obvious = ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Note |

Welcome to Daily-Disney-Dose.blogspot.com! This is one of the best and most frequently updated Disney related blogs. We post media such as music videos, albums etc. Feel free to make a request! We appreciate your contributions!
Love,
Pavvo & Caty ♥

Blog Search