Sunday, September 6, 2009

Demi Lovato "I'm Not Going To Pity Myself!"

Disney star Demi Lovat recently fought back haters! The Tweets are below. Feel free to give dinglehopper a piece of your mind! = ]

@adri_lovebug Amen!
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to adri_lovebug
that I'm not gonna pity myself for it. I'll straight up say how I'm feeling.
about 1 hour ago from web
@dinglehopper So I can't defend myself? Yeah I said it. Maybe cause I get sick of people assuming they know everything about me. And sorry
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to dinglehopper
Sticks and stones may break your bones, but words can make you want to throw them at people.
about 1 hour ago from web
@Corbinkeith Whoa... that's so amazing... thank you so much! Which hospital?!
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to Corbinkeith
@dinglehopper Yes, because you know me oh so well.
about 1 hour ago from web in reply to dinglehopper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Note |

Welcome to Daily-Disney-Dose.blogspot.com! This is one of the best and most frequently updated Disney related blogs. We post media such as music videos, albums etc. Feel free to make a request! We appreciate your contributions!
Love,
Pavvo & Caty ♥

Blog Search