Saturday, November 14, 2009

Miley Cyrus | "I'm Not Good At Dating!"


The gorgeous Miley Cyrus chatted to TV DIGITAL about her dating woes:


'I'm not really good at dating. The whole game often ends with a broken heart. And I really know how much a broken heart hurts. I wouldn't do that to anyone.'


Even though Miley isn't the type of girl who needs a boyfriend, she said it IS frustrating trying get alone time with a boy because of the never ending paparazzi!


'It's frustrating. Whenever I want to be alone with a boy the paparazzi follow us. Sometimes I would like to wear a wig, like Hannah Montana. Then I'd have a more private life for sure.'


Miley then said that she isn't a huge fan of all of the dating rumors that seem to follow her wherever she goes!


'There are a lot of people I'm supposedly dating these days. But I'm just kicking it right now; I don't really have time for a huge relationship. There's no dude.'


What's my conclusion of this interview?


U GO MILEY! : )

Who do YOU think Miley should date?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome Note |

Welcome to Daily-Disney-Dose.blogspot.com! This is one of the best and most frequently updated Disney related blogs. We post media such as music videos, albums etc. Feel free to make a request! We appreciate your contributions!
Love,
Pavvo & Caty ♥

Blog Search